As an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more
In this post, I review 11 of the very best wall mounts for Echo Show 5, 8, 10, 2nd Generation, and 1st Gen. Why? To help you make a better-informed purchase decision.
- Give Your Echo Show A Lift
- Best Wall Mounts for Echo Show 5
- Best Wall Mounts for Echo Show 8
- Best Wall Mounts for Echo Show 10
- Best Wall Mounts for Echo Show 15
- Best Wall Mounts for Echo Show 2nd Gen
- Best Wall Mounts for Echo Show 1ST Gen
- Best Wall Mounts for Echo Show – What Do You Think?
- You Might Also Like
Give Your Echo Show A Lift
Are you looking for a way to get your new Amazon Echo Show off your counter or table? Perhaps you just can’t get your screened Alexa device high enough for your liking? Or maybe you want to free up some valuable space on your kitchen countertop?
Here are the 11 best wall mounts for Echo Show, organized by model:
- ATOPHK Swivel Stand (Echo Show 5)
- Mount Genie (Echo Show 5)
- Socket Shelf Wall Outlet (Show 5)
- Easy Outlet Shelf (Echo Show 5)
- ATOPHK Swivel Stand (Echo Show 8)
- ECHOGEAR AV Shelf (Echo Show 8)
- JTACHIONG Metal Stand (Echo Show 10)
- Sanus Under-Cabinet Mount (Show 15)
- ATOPHK Aluminum Stand (2nd Gen)
- HumanCentric Wall Mount (2nd Gen)
- HumanCentric Wall Mount (1st Gen)
Best Wall Mounts for Echo Show 5
ATOPHK Wall Mount Aluminum Swivel Stand
Simple, sleek, and effective, if you’re looking for a solid classic wall mount – then this is probably the best option for you. It’s sturdy, can rotate, can tilt up and down, and will definitely stay in place. Unfortunately, it’s a bit more expensive than the rest of the options, but it’s still my choice for a mount. As a bonus, it looks like one of those sci-fi computers that slides out of the wall, if you’re into that jazz. (I certainly am.)
- Connects to the Show with strong magnets
- Can rotate 270 degrees
- Can tilt vertically
- Made of quality die-cast aluminum
- More expensive than some of the other options
- Requires installation into the wall
Mount Genie Simple Built-in Show 5 Wall Mount
To be completely honest, I was drawn to this mount simply from the name itself. Like that 80s song by Christina Aguilera, adding “Genie” to the title of anything just makes it seem more interesting.
Like Christina, this option is certainly interesting! Totally unique in its style, this wall mount is actually installed directly into your wall. It looks very chic on the wall—especially near light switches, thermostats, or wall phones. This is an ideal pick for the DIYers of you out there!
- Sits flush with the wall
- Designed for easy access to buttons
- Doesn’t muffle sound quality at all
- Can’t rotate (not that you would really need it to)
- Requires some assembly and wiring configuration
Mount Genie has a simple video that shows the installation process:
Here’s another helpful review from Tech with Brett:
📚 Related: Echo Show 5 2021 vs 2019
Socket Shelf 8 Port Surge Protector Wall Outlet
Next on my list of the best wall mounts for Echo Show is the Socket Shelf 8. While this wasn’t designed for the Echo Show specifically, it is certainly a nice option for it! This little buddy plugs into your wall outlet and doubles as both a surge protector with six outlet spots as well as a little shelf. If you have a good outlet spot to put it on, the shelf is a cute option and is a good fit for the Show 5, so it’ll sit nicely on it, although you won’t really be able to angle the Echo Show as much as with some of the other options here.
- Doubles as a surge protector with 6 outlets!
- No installation or screws at all
- Takes up very little space
- Size is a good fit for the Echo Show 5
- Can’t position the show much on the shelf
- More expensive than other options
- Need to have a convenient outlet spot for your shelf
The Easy Outlet Shelf for Show 5
One of the most annoying parts of technology for me (and a lot of other people, I’m told) are the wires. It’s just bothersome to have wires going every which way, so these outlet shelves with wire management are definitely a coup! This Easy Outlet Shelf specifically is designed to completely hide the wire as it wraps inside the shelf itself – plus it looks like a little side table for your Show. This option is “Amazon’s Choice” for a mount for the Show 5, although there have been a couple of complaints from customers about the shelf’s durability. It’s also really cheap; making it one of the best wall mounts for Echo Show on a budget.
- Designed to hire pesky wires from sight
- Can rotate
- Designed to be placed under cabinets or over countertops
- Very little installation required – just sits behind outlet
- Super inexpensive
- Needs to have a convenient outlet spot
- Can rattle a bit when playing music
Best Wall Mounts for Echo Show 8
ATOPHK Echo Show 8 Wall Mount Aluminum Swivel Stand
Up next on my list of the best wall mounts for Echo Show is this beauty from ATOPHK. Strange name but cool stand. Unfortunately, there aren’t a lot of options for the Amazon Echo Show 8 just yet. Even this mount was only really just updated to also include the Show 8. Have no fear, however; this mount is a very solid option. In fact, it is the same mount as the first one I reviewed for Show 5 —and it would be my top choice for Show 8 as well—at least for now.
- Connects to the Echo Show with strong magnets
- Can rotate 270 degrees
- Can tilt vertically
- Made of Aluminum
- A bit more expensive than some options listed for other models
ECHOGEAR Steel Wall-Mounted AV Shelf
While this is certainly less of a traditional mount than anything else on this list, it’s a very good option if you’re looking for a shelf for the Show 8. Since Show 8 is significantly bigger than the 5, it won’t fit any of the smaller, more compact shelves. While this shelf might be a bit too big for some (it is designed for cable boxes and game consoles) it’s still a very sleek and durable shelf. It will also fit great if you have a black interior design motif (like me).
- Very durable – up to 15 lbs
- Sleek black modern design
- Well designed and easy to follow installation manual
- Extra space to angle or position the Echo Show
- Can’t rotate or position the shelf.
- It will leave a lot of extra space on the shelf.
Best Wall Mounts for Echo Show 10
JTACHIONG Metal Stand
Currently, this is the only option I could find in a stand that will support Echo Show 10.
And I like it.
The JTACHIONG (don’t ask me to pronounce this) Wall Mount Metal Stand is suitable for Echo Show 5/8/10, Echo Studio, Echo Sub and Google Nest Hub Max. It’s also applicable to cylindrical and non-cylindrical products less than 21.5cm in diameter.
Made of metal and sturdy, the stand comes with M6 expansion screws. The tray can extend from 5.1 inches (13cm) to 8.66 inches (22cm) and comes with four anti-slip carabiners to hold the device tightly. This effectively prevents your devices from falling off and will not affect sound quality.
Best Wall Mounts for Echo Show 15
Sanus Under Cabinet Mount for Echo Show 15
The Sanus Under-Cabinet Mount for the Amazon Echo Show 15 is an accessory specially designed to work with the Echo Show 15. The mount allows you to securely attach your device under a cabinet, where it can be easily rotated between portrait and landscape orientations.
This mount features both tilt and rotation as well as forward and stowed positions. All mounting hardware is included along with an instruction manual that makes installation easy.
Best Wall Mounts for Echo Show 2nd Gen
ATOPHK Echo Show Wall Mount Aluminum Swivel Stand
There are two good options for actual wall mounts for the 2nd Generation Echo Show – this mount from ATOPHK, which is nearly identical in style to the same mounts they make for the Show 5 and Show 8 and the HumanCentric mount below. This mount is more popular on Amazon, and it is also my preferred choice, specifically for being more adjustable. It is worth noting that some customers have complained that the provided screws aren’t satisfactory however—so you might need to pay a visit to your local Home Depot.
- Brushed aluminum looks rad and will match your stainless appliances in your kitchen
- Tilts 25° up or down
- Rotates 270°
- Sturdy aluminum design
- Customers noted a couple of complaints with screws, although complimented customer service with helping them through the install
HumanCentric Wall Mount for Amazon Echo Show 2nd Gen
The HumanCentric mount is the simpler of the two options for the 2nd Generation Echo Show, but it still satisfies most of the key aspects. It can rotate to adjust the angle (although the company doesn’t specify how much). It’s a simple installation, and it has a contoured design that keeps the stand out of the way. There is also an option for two separate colors – which is something that no other mount on this list can boast.
- Comes in black and white
- Designed for easier access to buttons and cables
- Can’t tilt up or down
Best Wall Mounts for Echo Show 1ST Gen
HumanCentric Wall Mount for Amazon Echo Show 1st Gen
Amazon’s top choice for a stand-in general for the 1st Generation Echo Show, the HumanCentric wall mount is a solid option – simple and secure. Although limited, the stand can rotate to adjust the angle. I personally think HumanCentric’s simple aesthetic fits very well with the Show as well.
- Simple, minimalist design
- Best option if you have your heart set on a black mount
- Easy to install
- Echo Show slides easily into the bracket
- Can’t tilt up or down
Best Wall Mounts for Echo Show – What Do You Think?
And that’s a wrap, folks! So what do you think about my picks for best wall mounts for Echo Show?
I’ve talked about a couple of different ways of getting your Echo Show up onto your wall, and now I’d love to hear your thoughts on the matter.
Did any of these cool wall mount options catch your attention? Do you plan on purchasing any of them? Any other thoughts of the new Echo Show 8?
Please leave me a comment and share what you think! And if you liked this article, could you give me a share using our social media buttons?
Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your newly mounted Echo Show. ?
You Might Also Like
If you enjoyed this post about the best wall mounts for Echo Show, you might like some of my other articles on the Echo Show and related accessories: